How to Download Images
Visitor can download any images in our website (if the setting of the gallery/picture permit it).
The purpose to download images are:
FROM FULL PREVIEW:
Click on the “Download” button
It will display the 5 choices on the button (depends on the setting we apply):
1. original (1004 x 1500)
2. All available original
3. Large (422 x 450)
4. Medium (301 x 450)
5. Small (268 x 400)
Then select which type you wish to download the file.
The download process will start immediately, or you will prompted to enter a password we supply you for downloading the originals.
When mouse over the image, especially in the left corner, you will also find the "Download" button.
1. original (1004 x 1500) --> original hi-res files (the number reflects the available size)
2. All available original --> download the ENTIRE gallery
3. Large (422 x 450) --> large file of low-res (the number reflects the available size)
4. Medium (301 x 450) --> medium size low-res
5. Small (268 x 400) --> small size low-res
Original or hi-res files come without any watermark.
Low-res files come with watermark.
The sizes displayed may differ due to the setting of the gallery.
FROM THUMBNAIL VIEW
Click on "Select Photos"
Then pick the photos you want to download, click "Download" button.
The download process will start immediately. Depends on the setting applied, you will be asked to enter the password because you are going to download the ORIGINAL files. We supply the password.
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN SEE LARGE PREVIEW WHEN SELECTING MULTIPLE IMAGES?
Please click on the magnifying glass icon.